contoh dialog dalam bahasa inggris






Contoh dialog dalam bahasa inggris

 EX 1
Amir : Tuesday, next week, is the due date for our assignment.
Ani : Sorry. Could you repeat what you just said?
Amir : I said Tuesday, next week, is the due date for our assignment
Ani : Yes, you are right, but, I ‘m sure that I can submit it before that. How
about you?
Amr : I’m not so sure I will be able to make it.
Ani : Yes, you can. I’m sure, you can
EX 2
Anang : Did you do the test very well, Andi?
Andi : No, definitely, not. I don’t have a hope of getting even 50.
Anamg : But are you sure?
Andi : Absolutely. Not a hope!
Anang : Don’t worry too much. Next time better.
EX 3
Fatimah : Anisa, do you think that it will be possible to go on holiday to the
moon in the next fifty years.
Anisa : Well, I am sure it could happen. Why?
Fatimah : Well, I was just wondering it would be a great achievement.
contoh dialog dalam bahasa inggris 9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Terimakasih telah Berkunjung dan Semoga Bermanfaat..


Tetap Update dan Dukung Saya Berbagi dengan
⇧⇧⇧ klik Tombol LIKE DI ATAS ⇧⇧⇧
☺☺☺ TERIMAKASIH ☺☺☺

BACA JUGA !!!!

1 comment:

  1. informasi dalam blog ini sangat bermanfaat, isinya sangat inovatif dan kreatif. saya baru menemukan jawaban dari unek-unek yang selama ini membuat saya bingung. makasih ya informasinya!!

    ReplyDelete